Under the Sea

Time for a new deconstructed sketch-Challenge #53. For this sketch I used a new digi kit called Sunbleached  that I bought from Sweet Shoppe designs. I distressed the sides with blue color box chalk ink and used my bone folder to also distress the sides. I added a vintage ribbon ( which is on sale on my online shop) as embellishment as well as some light blue pearls. The image I used is from A day for daises. I used a 3d method for her tail and one of the seahorse. I colored her in with copic markers and I used an embossing tool to make small circle dents on the tail and on the sea horse to give it some texture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One thought on “Under the Sea

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.