Welcome to a new challenge here at The Squirrel and The Fox
! It’s nearly that time again, time for a visit from the Easter Bunny, I hope you have all been good!!
Â This fortnight we would like to celebrate some of the diversity at this time of year amongst those wanting to join in on our challenge. That’s why our challenge theme this fortnight is:
Â EASTER OR PASSOVER
Â We welcome another new sponsor to The Squirrel and The Fox for this fortnight’s challenge. Sweet ‘n Sassy are offering our winner 3 digi stamps of their choice.
Here is my card using one of their images
Don’t forget to stop by the blog to check out more inspiration from the very talented DT.
Challenges I’m entering:
Here are the terms and conditions of this award:
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all Â Â ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
Â 3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
As I was checking out some blogs I stumbled across this award and immediately knew who I would award this to.
1. Grisel of My Chic and Crafty Lil’ Heart!. She has been nothing but a super supportive friend. She has helped me with any questions and concerns I had and she also helped me grow my small business. She has always cheered me along and has always been kind. She is a kind soul who will always give her all to help you out. Thank you so much Grisel for all that you have done and still do.
2. Lisa of Lisa’s Creative Niche has also been a good friend who is always leaving wonderful comments and she is just an amazing person. Â Thank you Lisa for your comments and taking the time to show you care girl.
3. Nicole of Sweet Designzz has always been supportive and has helped spread the word. Thanks girl for all the shout outs. You are an awesome person to hang out with and just super kind and talented.
Happy 4th birthday to Sweet-n-sassy. They are having a 50% sale on there site www.sweetnsassystamps.com. They have some great digital stamps. Don’t forget to register for their newsletter.
So I made some cupcakes today with my little one and my nephew and decided to try out the cupcake holder from the Cindy loo cartridge. It came out really cute.
Check out my cousins webpage. She’s got some amazing projects posted. Her link is posted under the links tab but I will also post it on this post. http://www.iwanttoscrapbook.com/